If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world.
-J.R.R Tolkien

03 May 2012

My Paris

 Hello again!
The spring has been busy, working, studying and other stuff. I have been itching to write about our trip to Paris, here you go finally! In this post just some of the thousand photos I took during our five days. Our trip revolved around food, naturally, and I will be posting more in depth info of the restaurants we visited. And yes, I loved the city, it was even better than I had imagined! I am not an overly romantic person but Paris charmed me, the atmosphere was amazing. We also got engaged in Paris, and couldn't be happier!
View from Montparnasse tower during sunset


Shakespeare & co bookshop - loved it!

Brasseries everywhere

Tour Eiffel at night


Lovelock bridge near Notre Dame, very crowded

Ahhhhmazing crepes & cider at Breitzh cafe in Marais

RIP Jim Morrison @ Pere Lachaise cemetary

Space Invader street art everywhere

View from Pompidou museum of modern art

Andy Warhol @ Pompidou

Pierre Herme macarons, my favourite!!

The perfect picnic
Laduree Macarons

 To be continued....

1 comment:

  1. Voi Sari, mitä kuvia <3

    T: Pumpkin-Mari

    ReplyDelete